Certified and Notarized Translations
Spanish Translations and English Translations
I provide immigration translation services. The certified English translations that I provide are accepted by Immigration Canada. Typical immigration documents I translate are:
This process consists of the following:
- Copies of the originals are mailed or e-mailed for a quotation at no charge.
- Once you are satisfied with the quote, please place an order by phone or e-mail.
- You will need to let us know all the readings and spelling of proper nouns including persons names and place names in the case of handwritten documents.
- Payments can be made by email money transfer, by credit card or cash.
- The translation will commence once we receive a copy of your document(s) and a deposit.
- The finished translation will be issued in the required format, our company letter head along with the qualified translator’s signature (also called affidavit of translation).
- You can then either pick up the finished product from our home office or we can courier it to you.
According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada these are the requirements for the translation of documents:
(416) 244 4831